[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Apparently losing data

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 02:11:28 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | This seems to work well BUT sometimes the mechanism seems to break and no more work until the AS (in my case JBoss) is shutdown and restarted. The problem is that the data is put into the cache but when retrieved it is NULL. No errors were reported, simply the data seems to disappear from the cache.

So, you mean that calls to TreeCache.put(x,y); stop working? How do you know this?

I assume your problem is the data is somehow not being updated in the BDBJE store (or the store is deleted), and upon restart the cache is missing data. Is this the problem?

By the way, putting important data in /tmp in UNIX would be a bad plan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057959#4057959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057959