[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Couldn't install eclipse plug-ins

flindet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 13:45:18 EDT 2007

Another potential clue:  If you install Eclipse 3.3, then install the Europa Discovery features, THEN unzip the JBoss Tools, it seems to get father along.  I then see JBoss icons and a Red Hat menu that I hadn't seen previously.  I'm able to install Subclipse as well without experiencing the previously mentioned error that we all got.

However, sadly after restarting Eclipse after installing Subclipse, the JBoss Tools and Red Hat menu have gone along with any trace of JBoss and Red Hat specific features.

I've updated the JIRA with this information.  Could it be that we all just misunderstood the installation instructions somehow?  Have we not properly satisfied the dependencies?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059268#4059268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059268