[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: since today (JBSEAM-954?) I get NPE in setEntityManagerF

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 18:07:58 EST 2007

Importantly to my well being in put in that

private FlushModeType actualFlushMode = FlushModeType.AUTO;

and now I'm running without crashes.

When I'm out of trouble for the afternoon I'll look again.

One hint how I got there might be:  Page action returns outcome, navigation rule makes it redirect to another page.  Not sure about details though.

And it happens during a login redirection that I've been mentioning I'm working on.  Not sure though whether that makes/made any difference.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026457#4026457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026457