[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Rendering buttons in a datatable fails

hubaer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 15:51:59 EDT 2007

Thank you app4you for your answers.

I checked your suggestions, but without any success.

The DataModel was allready in a conversion scope.
The editable check works showing only the entries which can be edited.
The edit-Action is never called, so the @Begin can't start a conversion :-(

But I played a little bit with the rendered attribute. I changed the editable check in the entryAction for test reason that it always returns true. Then it works as in the first example.

Can the DataModel not dereference the selected entity if there is not a button in each row?

Thanks for help
Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027321#4027321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027321