[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Question about JMX services for JMS

danielkalcevich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 11:41:20 EDT 2007

Everyone,

I have found times when my Web application looses its connection to a Message Queue.  This causes the JMS Queue to fill up but not have messages be processed.

I am looking to see what is available from a JMX standpoint about being able to either restart something on the Message Queue, or even the Web Application to re-establish the connection?  My web app connects to the JMS queue on application startup.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028834#4028834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028834