[jboss-user] Re:- Subscribe to temporary topics

Chris sp4rt4n029 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:06:21 EDT 2007

Is it possible to set up Seam Remoting to subscribe to a temporary topic? If so how would you get around having to set the allowed topics jndi name in one on the conf files? Is there a way to get a hold of the SubscriptionRegistry?Right now I try to subscribe to temporary topic and I am getting an exception. I've tried putting a wildcard in the conf file but in vain.

    <component name="org.jboss.seam.remoting.messaging.subscriptionRegistry">
        <property name="allowedTopics">testTopic, *</property>
    </component>
	Thanks.