[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Running jboss-messaging client in the JBoss AppServer

sdhaliwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 16:16:31 EDT 2007

I think I did not explain clearly what we are trying to do. We are not trying to run the jboss-messaging client code from an MDB which the provided link addresses. We have the JMS as you will have it from a stanalone client (running in its own JVM). However, we want to invoke it from a jboss server instance because we want to take advantage of the management capabilities of the server. Therefore, we have an MBean which on startup creates and InitialContext with the properties pointing to the remove server and tries to lookup the ConnectionFactory. That is when we get the exception.
Any help will be greately appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029489#4029489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029489