[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 12:04:06 EDT 2007

The only issues I'm aware of are more JBPM than Seam

* JBPM could do with better/more EL interpretation - for example you can't do <task description="This is an #{foo.bar}" /> as it only uses the EL interpreter if the string starts with #{

* Easier to put custom variables on a task (this is currently a pita, you have to declare custom taskinstances, assginment handlers)

I'll put them in JBPM's JIRA when i remember

In answer to the original question:

I worked around this by extending task instance, and adding a viewId property.  Then, in the startTask action method, I just returned that viewId as the place to go.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029852#4029852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029852