[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Transactions in Local mode

sonicfab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 11:28:19 EDT 2007

Hi.
I'm using TreeCache 1.4.1 with no replication. I understand that each calling thread will start an internal transaction, even if there is no transactional context in the client.
- Does that mean that I need to configure a TransactionManager in the cache config file ?
- Is there any way of de-activating the cache's transactional behavior ? I guess this is only possible in optimistic locking mode, right ?

Fabien

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031629#4031629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031629