[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to link to page using level of indirection

awheeler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 19:38:09 EDT 2007

Your selection action passes the object x. You may be able to return a string of the view such as "/myobjectview.seam?id=" + x.id. I haven't tried this.

Better still you could use the navigation rules in pages.xml as per the seam documentation (section 5.1.1.2):

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032248#4032248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032248