[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 16:13:31 EDT 2007

Ok I finally have this working.  I think it had to do with not having my tags enclosed in a trh:body element which is required to get PPR working.  I thought a tr:document would suffice but I guess not?

Also I have done some limited testing with the Phase Listener/Action Listener provided by earlier in the thread.  I don't think these are necessary to get Dialogs working in the most basic sense.  If all you need to pop up the window and return a value, a new short-lived conversation will be created by Seam.  This is fine since the dialog should not need to know anything about the conversation you came from.  This may not be true for other Use Cases where you need to pass a value to the dialog.

I still can't find a way to propagate the conversation to the dialog window.  I have tried the above mentioned Phase Listener and also the s:conversationPropagation tag in Seam's Library.  Neither seem to work.

I would love to hear other ideas on the subject.

Thanks to both Chris and dajevtic for your help on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042607#4042607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042607