[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Setting up context into a remote EJB app

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 15:57:19 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have an existing EJB middle-tier app that was developed and deployed with JBoss 4.0. I would like to put together a Seam Web UI app for this middle-tier app.

How would I go about making an initial context into this remote EJB app. This EJB app may or may not seat on the same server as the Seam UI app?

I also would like this context to be available at the application level scope (i.e. cache the context and remote interfaces)

Thanks for your help.
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042960#4042960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042960