[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Transaction Demarcation

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 02:41:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm still trying to figure out how to span several transactions within the scope of one web request/response.

I guess using a TransactionalSeamPhaseListener is not an option, because it always starts a transaction at the beginning and end of the request ie response respectively.

So I guess I have to use a SeamPhaseListener and then start the transactions by myself?! But I think using the SeamPhaseListener will give me LIEs.

Is it possible in Seam at all to span several transactions within one http request/response cyle???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043075#4043075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043075