[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Weird: Different deployed apps in each windows account, Can'

fperedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 10:38:37 EDT 2007

Hi!
I know this migth be a newbie question but:
Why when I run JBoss on the Administrator account there are no deployed applications... but when I run it on my user account (Fperedo) then, there are deployed applications....

I am learning JBoss, and I made lots of experiments... after that, I decided that I wanted to "clean-up fast", so I logged in as the Administrator, and uninstalled JBoss... , manually deleted C:\Program Files\jboss-4.0.5.GA\  then installed it a again... runned it... everything ok... nothing is deployed... logout...
Login as Fperedo...
run JBoss...
lots of applications deployed (and lots of errors, because many of them were wrongly deployed because I was learning)

How can I completly resete JBoss in ALL windows accounts?
Why when Jboss is startins it says that I have an EAR in

C:\Program Files\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\.tmp ....

I don't see any ".tmp" directory... and why should those deployment be there if I complety deleted JBoss....

Any hints...?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043219#4043219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043219