[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamLoginModule Error invoking login method

jblackmore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 15:52:14 EDT 2007

I've been struggling with this problem all day, and I just figured out what my problem was. Maybe yours is the same.

I too started with the examples, specifically booking. In my case, I had been checking the differences between my log output and the booking example test output, and the key difference was that my entity manager and datasource were never deployed. I spent some time on that, and I was on the right track.

Check your jboss-beans.xml file, in META-INF. When running in the container, it seemed okay to leave this blank (or rather, with empty deployment tag). In the eejb/microcontainer environment, I needed some kind of datasource bootstrap, like in booking/resources/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml. Then of course I needed an import.sql to load the data I needed for the test(s), since I'm no longer connecting to Oracle.

That did the trick for me. Hope this helps.

John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043337#4043337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043337