[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Request: Step by Step build it yourself tutorial

fperedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 13:09:49 EDT 2007

Hi!
I don't mean to compare Seam with Spring
(I like Spring, but I think that Seam's bijection is just superior)
But I would like to see a tutorial like this for Seam:
Spring MVC step by step

Why do I love that tutorial?:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043994#4043994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043994