[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Request: Step by Step build it yourself tutorial

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 14:38:28 EDT 2007

"fperedo" wrote : I mean... suposedly, using Seam should more straighforward than using Spring... but I am in need of an example/tutorial that shows that "the Seam way" is also superior, even without automatic code generation... (or would you say that if someone adds a generator to SpringMVC then it becomes the same thing as Seam? I don't think so... but... how can be sure?)

I'm pretty sure that *no-one* would claim that the real reason Seam is superior to Spring is because of the nitty-gritty of configuring your app - but rather in the bigger picture - long running conversations, bpm integration etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044023#4044023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044023