[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: First JBoss Seam book released

d.bolesta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 09:03:21 EDT 2007

The IT world is not all about Java. For me Java was a choice, the same was about Seam, the framework, which I like by it's aproach. If you are IT professonal and are more than 30 years old then the book "Beginning JBoss Seam: From Novice to Professional" give you better overview and respects your different backgrounds. The fact that I bought the "JBoss Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE" was simply because it looked more recent and also by respect to it's authors. I like it, in spite of spontanous way it was written. It's ok - the authors are the project leader of Seam. I don't like the jerky expression used by kingsu - "From Dummy to Novice".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046802#4046802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046802