[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: selectManyCheckbox and jBPM variables

jcv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 11:14:58 EDT 2007

"javalau" wrote : Maybe the selectManyCheckbox value attribute must be a value-binding expression to a property of type List, but the object of list type can not persist in jbpm3.2.

  | How to solve the problem ?

The problem was that the value attribute was actually a list.
To solve the problem i had to do something like this:

  | <h:inputHidden binding="mybean.binding" value="#{var['workflow value']}" />
  | <h:selectManyCheckbox value="mybean.valuehandler">
  | </h:selectManyCheckbox>

The valuehandler property on "set" also set the value for the input hidden as a csv string.

My knoledge of JSF and JSP isnt too good, but this is the best thing i could do so far.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049069#4049069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049069