[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Datasource with JBoss and Hibernate

etwcn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 09:46:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

am trying to configure an oracle datasource with JBoss. I have copied the oracle-ds.xml file from the docs/examples/jca directory and entered my connection url, user and password. I placed the file in the deploy directory. When I now start up JBoss server, I get the message:

This does not sound good for start. Then, I modified my hibernate.cfg.xml and replaced the connection parameters by this parameter:
<property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:oracleDS</property>
  |  When my application now tries to connect to the database, I get the message that "oracleDS is not bound".

What's wrong, how can I fix this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049338#4049338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049338