[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Some error startup embededjboss, any one can help me?

bvdberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 11:13:19 EST 2007

Maybe this will help you.
I assume you know that you need to have the bootstrap configuration on your classpath and the required jars.

in jboss-service.xml there is a bean defined called MainDeployer.

   <mbean code="org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103758#4103758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103758