[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simple example using selectOneListbox without CRUD?

BrettG do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 18:13:31 EST 2007

So, I fixed the problem.  From what I've seen outjected lists and jsf tags that take in lists don't mix well.  After removing the @Out(required = false) from List clients and the @In(required = false) from Object selectedClient, and adding getters and setters for both, everything is working great.   Now I have a new question, what is the 'best practice' for using these jsf tags?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106565#4106565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106565