[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingC

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 04:32:06 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : private static final java.lang.String CONNECTION_FACTORY_JNDI_NAME=""

The value for this constant should be "ConnectionFactory".

private static final java.lang.String CONNECTION_FACTORY_JNDI_NAME="ConnectionFactory"

anonymous wrote :
  | This is code which is generated when the ejb is created...
  | it seems as though the value of CONNECTION_FACTORY_JNDI_NAME maybe an empty string when called in the getQueueConnection() method (no params) above. I have no control over this code or it's parameters?

I guess, you should be able to specify the connection_factory_jndi_name as a parameter to your XDoclet task (similar to what you are doing with DESTINATION_JNDI_NAME). You might have to look at the appropriate XDoclet task's documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107966#4107966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107966