[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wsdl based web-service (like a paypal simulator)?

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 17:04:50 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'm not sure if you are doing this, but I have had som troubles with JBossWS and nested schema imports. I tried to have relative urls between schemas using .. syntax for traversal of parent directory. JBossWS failed when doing this and told me to use something like getParent() instead of .. So now I put all my xsd files in the same folder under META-INF and now everything is working fine.

Here is an example using the provider interface. This is almost the same as your implementation but you are using the @WebService annotation.

@Local
  | @Stateless
  | @WebServiceProvider(
  | 		serviceName = "ServiceTest",
  | 		portName = "ServiceTestSoap11Port",
  | 		targetNamespace = "http://service.mydomain.com/service-test",
  | 		wsdlLocation = "META-INF/wsdl/service-test.wsdl")
  | @ServiceMode(value = Service.Mode.MESSAGE)
  | public class ServiceRegistrySEPBean implements Provider<SOAPMessage> {
  | 	public SOAPMessage invoke(SOAPMessage requestSoapMessage) {
  |         }
  | }

/Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091239#4091239