[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Feature Request - Task Properties

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 20:25:13 EDT 2007

Ok, but if we all develop task controllers (and extend Task class, etc.) we all do the work many times instead of it being done once and available to all.

But I can see maybe more discussion is needed to see what the common needs are.

Perhaps someone can take a crack at what Ronald suggested and, if it works out well, offer it as a prototype for the new feature.

Or perhaps we could create a download area where we can share solutions in toolkit form.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093799#4093799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093799