[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModel in two SFSB issues (regression)

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 11:51:39 EDT 2007

One question regarding:

  | @In("#{sections.rowData}")
  | 	@Out(required = false, scope = ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | 	private Section section;

Is there a way that one can say .. required=false using the above annotation. At this point I get an exception when I try to use execute another method in the sectionManagementBean (without me actually choosing an element from the datamodel).

  |  handling uncaught exception
  | javax.servlet.ServletException: #{sectionManagementBean.manageSections}: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Error reading 'rowData' on type org.jboss.seam.jsf.ListDataModel

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094172#4094172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094172