[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws-2.0.1 released

ptenn10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 09:20:16 EDT 2007

PS one more question: I recall reading that jbossws 2.1 is going to support Apache CXF as a native stack.

Do you know approximately when jbossws 2.1 might go GA?

The main driving factor that has been pushing our upgrade from jbossws 1.4 to 2.0.1 GA has been the compatibility issues I encountered with jbossws 1.4 and Apache CXF.

If jbossws 2.1 is on the very near horizon, I might push for waiting for that instead of trying to integrate CXF with jboss 2.0.1 GA.

Thanks,

Philip Tenn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095241#4095241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095241