[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: EJB with infinite loop does not timeout

eia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 11:00:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have found a solution for decouple my App with the SLSB, but i want a way to kill that SLSB that is consuming 100% of CPU. Is there a way to signal the JBoss to kill that instance that is not functioning well ?

Because i am dependent of external SLSB which are on my JBoss, i need a way to kill those that are not responding for a large period of time.
My tests used the TransactionManager to reduce the transaction timeout, but that did not result. The timeout has passed and the resources were not freed.

Now i am trying to found a way of having the SLSB reference a put it a NULL in order to kill it, but that is not working as well.....

I am becoming without solutions to solve this problem....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097020#4097020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097020