[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: remoting-https-service configuration

monk2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 13:17:22 EDT 2007

Thanks for such quick response Ron.

Pardon my ignorance but if accessing JMS over HTTPS requires the server to open up another port aren't we defeating the purpose of calling it JMS over HTTPS or anythingelse over HTTPS? The IT czars of any respectable organization would frown upon such request. Also if this is the case, how is it different from an applet or an rich client application requesting to communicate with the server using some arbitrary port? Wouldn't this pose a security risk?

I've tried your SSL servlet invoker option with very less success. Anywho, since I am in a tight schedule bind, I think I am going to resort back to JBoss 4.2.2 with MQ.

Thanks much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099443#4099443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099443