[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: can not catch excption when jboss as is down

nkhadakk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 11:51:11 EDT 2007

I am using the version of JBoss Remoting as specified in the Jboss Messaging User guide. On looking at the contents of the JBoss Remoting jar, i see that it is the version : 2.2.1 GA.

The issue JBREM-732 appears to be fixed as of 2.2.0SP1.  I guess that means JBoss Remoting 2.2.1 GA contains that fix.  JBREM-732  consists of 're-connect' issues after the server has bounced... whereas in my situation Jboss remoting re-connect works well with no exceptions being thrown.
Its more of a issue that my JMS Listener  never gets notification regarding the JMS Provider being unavailable....AND after the JMS provider becomes available, the Listener never gets any subsequent messages.
I have tried registering JMS Exception Listeners and even these are not invoked.

What is the maximum version of JBoss remoting that is compatible with JBoss AS 4.2.1 + Jboss Messaging 1.3.0 GA ? I could try a later version of remoting if i knew that it is compatible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099893#4099893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099893