[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EL silent failure:

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 06:01:47 EDT 2007

"jnorris10" wrote : If a bean name is referenced in EL that does not exist, it is silently ignored.  Is there a way to configure the EL resolver to throw and exception in this case?  (An exception is thrown when a property of a bean is not found, but not when the root bean name itself is not found).

No.

anonymous wrote : I am using Seam 1.2.1 and whatever EL resolver comes with that.  I notice that in Seam 2.0.0.CR3, jboss-el.jar is used.  Is there documentation somewhere for this EL implementation?

el-ri. The docs for jboss-el are in the Seam reference docs in the EL chapter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100142#4100142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100142