[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss wstool generate incorrect WSDL file

richard_opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 12:01:12 EDT 2007

"mendaye" wrote : Thanks Alessio for responding to my question. Before I upgrade to the latest version of JBoss Web stack, Can some one answers the following questions.

  | 1. How can I upgrade the latest JBoss web service stack?
  | 2. Remember we are using JBoss 4.0.4 GA version, does jaxws stack (2.0.x) works with JBoss 4.04 version?
  | 3. Does jaxws stack support EJB 2.1 as service end point?
  | 3. Can you point me a tutorial on how to use wsconsume/wsprovide tools?
  |
  | Regards,
  | Surafel

Answers:
1. Just download JBoss 2.0.1, modify ant properties that are there and fire `ant deploy-jboss40` from commandline
2. JBossWS 2.01. is well tested on JBoss 4.0.5 GA but should work well with JBoss 4.0.4 GA too
3. Yes
4. http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082256#4082256

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082693#4082693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082693