[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to get the size of a Lazy load relation

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 15:25:54 EDT 2007

"code" tag should show everything for you. :)

What version of MySQL are you using?  There's also:

MySQL5Dialect
MySQL5InnoDBDialect

...available to you, though I'm not confident that's the source of your problem.  I'd play around with the EJBQL to get resultant SQL that'll execute in the MySQL Command-Line or GUI Tools on its own first.  That "count(.)" should either be "count(fieldName)" or "count(*)". Maybe try EJBQL:

SELECT COUNT(obj.association.pkey)...?

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085231#4085231