[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: InUseConnections > MaxPoolSize... is this possible?

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 02:17:43 EDT 2007

"Sancheski" wrote :
  | Is this possible?
  | I have  also checked the operation listInUseConnections() in service CachedConnectionManager, and I get an empty map. What I am guessing after seeing this is that the attribute InUseConnectionCount may be wrong.
  |
  | By the way, I am using Jboss-4.2.0.GA.
  |
  | Thanks a lot.

Yes it is possible , I will have to look at your -ds.xml file , seems that multiple subpools (4 in your case)  are getting created in your application.Paste the contents of -ds.xml file here .

CachedConnectionManager.listInUseConnections() will tell you about the connections which are being used by the application at the moment when it is invoked , this will be helpful in finding the leaked connections . It is not related to the InUseConnectionCount value .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085856#4085856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085856