[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: conversation ends unexpectedly!

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 02:21:46 EDT 2007

I put some log in my code, here is the result:

this is ExportDataUtil.exportToExcel() method:

  | 	public void exportToExcel(String filepath,Map<Class, IndexResultSet> indexResultSet,Map<IndexCategory, ColumnHeaderList<ColumnHeader>> columnHeaders) throws Exception {
  | 		logger.debug("building Excel's sheet is in progress...");
  | 		int rowCount = 0;
  | 		int colCount = 0;
  | 		int savedCurrentIndex = 1;
  | 		int x = 0;
  | 		logger.debug("--->>>> "+x++);
  | 		String filename = ".xls";
  |
  | 		// Create Excel Workbook and Sheet
  | 		HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook();
  | 		logger.debug("--->>>> "+x++);
  | 		HSSFSheet sheet = wb.createSheet(filename);
  | 		HSSFHeader header = sheet.getHeader();
  | 		header.setCenter(filename);
  | 		logger.debug("--->>>> "+x++);
  | 		HSSFFont tahomaFont = wb.createFont();
  | 		tahomaFont.setFontName("Tahoma");
  | 		logger.debug("--->>>> "+x++);

and the result is:

  | DEBUG building Excel's sheet is in progress...
  | DEBUG --->>>> 0
  | DEBUG --->>>> 1
  | starting IndexSearchAction
  | DEBUG destroying IndexSearchAction...
  | DEBUG --->>>> 2
  | DEBUG --->>>> 3
  | DEBUG --->>>> 4
  | DEBUG --->>>> 5
  | DEBUG --->>>> 6
  | DEBUG --->>>> 7
  | DEBUG --->>>> 11111
  | DEBUG --->>>> 22222
  | DEBUG --->>>> 3333
  | DEBUG --->>>> 4444
  | DEBUG --->>>> 5555
  | DEBUG --->>>> 6666
  | DEBUG --->>>> 7777
  | DEBUG --->>>> 8888
  | DEBUG --->>>> 9999
  | DEBUG --->>>> aaaa
  | DEBUG --->>>> bbbb
  | DEBUG --->>>> cccc
  | INFO Export to Excel done.
  | DEBUG EXCEL-END

as you can see, after two logs is displayed, the conversation ends, this is highlighted in green

any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085858#4085858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085858