[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Does JBoss Cache and semaphores

dmary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 09:20:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

is still exist any solution for this kind of case ?
I'm also have same problem as I'm running a farm of Jboss onto 2 servers, sharing some datas into a jboss cache, and I want in some explicit case, to lock an arraylist for one thread (server 1 or server 2), other thread on same server or the other server cannot access   to the ArrayList until the first thread has finished its process.. ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147837#4147837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147837