[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Calling datasource.getConnection() after sessionContext.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 11:56:09 EDT 2008

I know that this is not a solution, but I recommend first trying this in 4.2.2 or 4.2.3. There are many bugs in the 5.0 betas (and even in CR1), and trying 4.2.x would at least eliminate that possibility.

If it still doesn't work in 4.2.x then we'll have to look at what your code is doing. And figuring out at what point the transaction became inactive.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168219#4168219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168219