[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - question regarding some 'dates' in task instance

memius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 05:10:49 EDT 2008

-What is the difference between the 'start' and the 'create' date of a task instance ?
When a tasks gets created by the process, I think not both are set.
When you dynamically create task instances none of both is set (unless you set them yourself) though it is possible to end that task (and the end task will be filled in)

-Is there a concept like 'suspend until' ? I know you can suspend a task, but can you also suspend a task till some date ?

- when the due date expires ? how can you neatly define the transitions (one transition for leaving the node in a regular way, another transition that should be taken if the due date is exceeded (expiration date ?)  )

Sincerely,
Dieter D'haeyere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171978#4171978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171978