[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Possible bug with putForExternalRead in 3.0.1

soee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 10:15:43 EST 2008

We are currently testing hibernate 3.3.1 with jbosscache 3.0.1

Most of the time it works fine, but sometimes it just pauses for 20 seconds.
i traced it to lock waits in putForExternalRead() which according to the javadoc, shouldn't wait for locks.

I think this line is missing in CacheInvocationDelegate.putForExternalRead() :
         getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides().setLockAcquisitionTimeout(0);

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195363#4195363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195363