[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging Cluster issue

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 05:49:50 EST 2008

Yep, that is correct. The response queue is clustered and we have two consumers listening to that queue.

I'm sorry but I forgot to mention that these consumers are using a message selector (like the example code below). They are using the correlation id to make sure that they only take response messages that correlate to the message they have sent.

I might have misunderstood this but I thought that if I publish a message to a clustered queue and then use a message selector to receive messages from the queue, I would get back the message regardless of where the message phisically exists in the cluster.

Does this make sense?

Regards,

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126510#4126510