[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Legacy code: Integrating with existing servlet

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 13:58:32 EST 2008

I have put the specific prefix but I still can't get it to work.

   <web:context-filter url-pattern="http://localhost:8080/trading/getchart/" />

My servlet is as followed:

public class GetChart extends HttpServlet {
  |     private static final long serialVersionUID = -6087384050664740696L;
  |
  |     @In("wcQuoteDS")
  |     private ChartDatasource quoteDS;
  |
  |     protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) .....
  |         try {
  |         try {
  |             quoteDS = (ChartDatasource) Component.getInstance("wcQuoteDS");
  |
  |             .... // Problematic
  |
  |         } catch (Exception e) {
  |             e.printStackTrace();
  |         }
  |     }

ChartDatasourcebean is as followed:

@Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
  | @Name("wcQuoteDS")
  | @Startup(depends={"wcClientMgr"})
  | public class QuoteDatasource implements .... {
  |     @In (required = true)
  |     private static ClientManager wcClientMgr;

  | {

I can't figure out what is wrong with it. Can someone help?

Thanks
-Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127950#4127950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127950