[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Service validation

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 18:10:11 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote : We have more fine grained states than the usual lifecycles. ;-)

Yeah, I figured out that much.  So the lifecycle methods described in http://tinyurl.com/2qlxsq (13.3 of the user manual) represent transitions between three states in each direction. Which of the 8 controller states does each of the three states correspond to?  Or are they completely independent and unrelated (and thus am I just confusing myself)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131578#4131578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131578