[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to configure visual editor

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 06:00:31 EST 2008

"tynor" wrote :
  | I would note that none of the RichFaces components used on the screen are rendered with proper styles (e.g. a "panel header" is rendered with the default grey background while our app configures a custom "skin" which should cause the header to render with a green background).  I did not mention this in the original since I assume that this is just not possible/practical in eclipse since these styles are computed at run time by the rich faces runtime (yes?).

Currently we just use the default skin.
We have plans about honoring the skin setting since it is "just" about generating/picking up the right CSS.

About the ui:composition I'll ping Sergey to try and get you an answer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117492#4117492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117492