[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSSE UsernameToken without HTTP basic auth?

mikaeljl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 02:50:17 EST 2008

Hi Alessio!

Thank you for investigating this, much appreciated !

Unfortunately I do not have an EJB3 endpoint, I'm starting with a WSDL file so I have a POJO endpoint (using wsconsume to do wsdl -2-java).

I do not think WSSE UsernameToken authentication is working for POJO endpoints without  enabling some form of http level authentication like basic auth? Can you confirm this?

I will look into converting my pojo endpoints into ejb3 endpoints because that seems to be the easiest solution right now. I guess it is just a matter of adding @Stateless to my pojo class and packaging/deploying the thing as a jar instead of a war... kind of...

Are there any plans for supporting WSSE UsernameToken based authentication for  POJO endpoints (without the requirement of any additional http level authentication?

/MIkael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121726#4121726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121726