[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Strange Asynchronous Behaviour of JBPM(3.2.2)

soumya_in do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 03:35:14 EST 2008

Yes...Asynchronous means a non-blocking.I have a requirement like this. e.g. CreditValidation.My main process validate a credit card no which will be validated in a subprocess.At that point customer registration will be done in the main process.Now at all a customer entered a wrong credit card no i.e. irrelevant to the customer registration process.Untill or unless a customer purchase for something,useful credit validation is not required.Now the scenario is looking bit difficult.Since to invoke a subprocess within a main process I used a process-state and made it asynch="true".

Now the two scenario is possible
1) I will use executionContext.getNode().leave(executionContext);
 If I do this subprocess will not be invoked.Token traverses to the next activity of the main process.

2)If i do not do this all previous activities before process-state go blocking

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122077#4122077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122077