[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: NameNotFoundException for SLSB Visible in JNDIView

serac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 15:19:44 EST 2008

After careful examination of logger timestamps across several log files, we discovered this was a deployment timing issue.  Our MBean JNDI lookup code was executing after the Manager JAR deployed but before the Query JAR deployed, so a lookup on beans in the former succeeded but a lookup on beans in the latter failed.  This happened because we missed a dependency in the MBean definition in jboss-service.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123189#4123189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123189