[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can't deploy MBeans on JBoss5 Beta4

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 07:05:34 EDT 2008

"jimmycallaghan" wrote :
  | Also, unfortunately I ran into trouble right off the bat with JBoss5 CR1. I'm getting lots of nasty stack traces when I deploy the previously mentioned EAR files to JBoss5 CR1.
  |
  | Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: Failed to resolve schema nsURI= location=persistence

I too got the same error when i ported my sample app from Beta4 to CR1. XML parsing has become stricter in CR1. You probably had not specified the schema declaration in the persistence.xml. You will have to change the persistence.xml to:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161733#4161733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161733