[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - process variable is blank

scholtz.albert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 3 10:49:41 EDT 2008

I have the following code in my process definiton:

<task-node name="viewBill">
  | 		<event type="node-leave">
  | 		   <script>
  | 	              <variable name="success" access="write" />
  | 	              <expression>"#{billAction.success}"</expression>
  | 	           </script>
  | 		</event>
  | 		<transition to="successful" name="toSuccessful"></transition>
  | 	</task-node>
  |
  | 	<decision name="successful" expression="#{billAction.success}">
  | 		<transition to="success" name="true"></transition>
  | 		<transition to="failure" name="false"></transition>
  | 	</decision>

In my decision tag the billAction.success variable always has a value of either ture or false which is what i expected. When i run the process instance through my page it transitions to the corrrect node. However the variable "success" is always blank when i i check it in jpbm admin console. I would like this true or false value to be reflected there.

Any help will be appreciated
Albert Scholtz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162334#4162334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162334