[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Drools & import resolution

pkubryk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 10:13:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I currently try to develop an eclipse plug-in with drools rules embedded in.
When writing these rules it's impossible to use rete view, when classes from the plug-in dependencies are imported (the classLoader of the DroolsEclipsePlugin just can't resolve the class).
The dirty solution we've put in place is to repack drools eclipse plugin to signal these dependencies in its manifest.
I'm searching for a solution to make it less static and allow debug functions to  work with any dependencies types without changing the manifest of drools eclipse plugin.

any ideas ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162867#4162867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162867