[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WTP 3.0 ?

Aaragus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 10:23:08 EDT 2008

Now Ganymede has been released and we installed it with the JBoss Tools JBossTools-2.1.2.GA-ALL-win32.zip and got the same erros.
Neither The Jboss Tools Palet nor the Jboss Server View can be created.  This greatly limits the use of Jboss tools and we were forced to use Europa.  I noticed that the last post on this subject was April 10th.  Any idea when Jboss-Tools will be compatable now that the Ganymede Release if official. (The Eclipse site doesn't even advertise the Europa release anymore).

Thanks

Darryl A. Sibeon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163883#4163883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163883